Featured Healthcare Administration Schools
By pursuing an advanced degree in health care administration, you will prepare yourself for a promising career in the medical field. Whether you're already working as a health care administrator, or simply want to enter the industry, you can be sure that a Masters in Health Care is an excellent way to ensure future success.
While studying to complete your Masters in Health Care, you will generally learn all of the details and important concepts behind operating a successful health care facility. Some of the courses you will study will include planning, quality control, finance, research, policies, communications, and operations. Your chosen degree will determine the specific courses that you'll be required to complete.
Some of the degrees available as a Masters of Health Care include:
- Masters in Health Care Administration Programs (MHA)
- Masters in Public Health Programs (MPH)
- Masters in Health Administration Programs (MHA)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Health Care
- Masters in Health Services Administration Programs (MHSA)
As you determine which program and school are right for you, pay special attention to the quality of school that you choose. Specifically, It's important to pick out a program that is fully accredited, and ideally, well ranked among other institutions. You can research program accreditation through the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME), Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUHPA), and the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH). Popular school rankings can be found in publications such as the US News & World Report.
By thoroughly researching your chosen degree, institution, and program, you can ensure that you're making the right choice when it comes to your health care education. Schools that offer a solid pedigree as well as the right fit for you will help you get the most out of your Masters in Health Care.
Browse Our Pages
- Difficulty of Masters of Health Care Administration
- Masters of Healthcare Administration (MHA) Programs: Rankings, Ratings and Reviews
- Masters of Healthcare Administration (MHA): The Best Online Schools
- Scholarships for a Masters of Health Care Administration Degree
- Types of Masters in Healthcare Degrees